Play-back'11

Today I will write about Play-back.

This weekend, the high-school organized a show with the 4ESO students. They start to practise the songs and the choreographies in December because all the courses want to be the best, better than the last. This year, they had good and bad songs, like every year, but I liked the final songs and the best song for me was the “pupurri de l’infantesa” because this song reminded me of my childhood. And the worst song was by the vain girls, because they wanted to be sexy, but they were like prostitutes because they were drunks and had smoked and looked ridiculous.

The choreographies are so worked I think, are better than last year(our year) and they had a lot of imagination with the dance steps.

The dresses of the girls were very shorts, and I could see their pants, and very pretty pants they were!

Other thing was the teachers, they danced too and this was very funny too.

No comments:

Post a Comment