Informal letter

Capellans, 6
Castelló d’empúries
10th April 2011


Dear Albert,

It was great to hear from you. Sorry I haven’t written for so long because my sister has been mother. I helped my sister with the baby, is so beautiful. The good things is that we will soon have his baptism, and after I will be in the summer holidays.

Anyway, apart from my nephew, you were asking me if I spend my town and what places I recommend. Well, you can go to the Empuriabrava beach if you want to relax, but also you can go to the pool from my house. It’s a pretty place with a relaxed atmosphere.

If you want to go to party, what you can do is go to Chic Roses, or if you want more quiet you can go to the pubs in Empuriabrava. The people are friendly, and the pubs are so lively.

If you would be visiting the village, you enter to the cathedral of Castelló, the enter it’s free always. And you can go to the prison or to the council. There are many beautiful places to visit.

Definitely, if you come here, you will pass a great holidays. Anyway, let me know what you are going to do. Looking forward to seeing you.

Best wishes.


Love,
Cristina Malirach Reitg XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment