The ugly princess

Once upon a time there was a princess called Yola and she was very very ugly. She was confined in a castle tower. She cried day and night because her love didn’t love her. He was a young prince called Yago that rode every day around the castle. She felt alone and sad because she was only visited by her witch, Diane. She was very old and unhappy and she had a very big wart that Yola hated.

One day Diane saw her sigh and she knew that Yola was in love, but she didn’t know who was her love. Yola told her the story of her love and she begged her a potion to be beautiful. Diane wasn’t agree but she finally accept.

Yola drunk the potion and fell asleep for five days. When she woke up she looked at her mirror and saw that she was beautiful.

Then she was beautiful but she stills in the castle tower because the witch banned go out. However she called the prince from the window of her prison.
Yago saw her beauty and he said:

-Oh my little princess. Why are you confined in this tower? Tell me your name and I will make you free.

-Oh my pretty prince. My name is Yola Berrocal, come and make me free, please.
When the witch saw Yola run away with her love, Yago, she became depressed and died the next day.

Yola was nearly to kiss Yago’s mouth when Diane’s enchantment was broken. She returned to her previous look. She was ugly again Yago was surprised but he also kissed her.

-I’m upset for tell you lies- lamented the princess.

-I don’t care about you look. I love your personality, not your face- said Yago taking her in his arms.

And they lived happily ever after.





Andrea López Nieto and Cristina Malirach Reitg.

No comments:

Post a Comment