Erasmus


Today I will talk about my dream to do Erasmus. In two years, I will start University in Barcelona to study law (I have explained this in the other my-self), and in the second or third year (I have not decided yet) I want to go to another country to study there.

The Erasmus can be from 1 month, 3 moths, 6 months… until one year. In the Erasmus you can go to any country in the EU. I hope to go to Italy or London, because I love these countries and Italian, I think it’s very interesting and romantic. I would love to learn this language. And in London, I could improve my English.

I hope my time will be 6 months, because with 3 months you can’t learn a lot of a new language and the country, and with 1 year it’s too long, I would miss my family and my friends too much. I hope I will go to Erasmus with Andrea.

Andrea hope to go to London, Italy or Paris, but I will convince her to come with me!
In the Erasmus, you can stay at the house of a family or in a flat. If I will go with Andrea I would prefere a flat for both of us, but If I go alone I prefer to stay with a family because I’m a little bit lazy and I don’t want to make the dinner, do the cleaning… hahaha

I hope I can do this travel because it could be an amazing experience in my life, and even better if it’s with my best friend Andrea!


No comments:

Post a Comment