'I've never met Simon in my life': Ronan speaks out after Cowell calls in police over claims Britain's Got Talent is fixed so 12-year-old singer will win.

Ronan Parke has spoken out today to deny extraordinary allegations that Britain's Got Talent has been fixed by Simon Cowell.
The talent show has been thrown into chaos over the claims, fiercely denied by Cowell’s production company Syco, which centre on 12-year-old Ronan, who is the bookmakers’ favourite to win the final tomorrow night.

Denial: Ronan Parke tells ITV News that he'd never met Simon Cowell amid allegations that Syco have been rigging the contest so he could win

A member of his production company visited a west London police station last night.
Syco, a division of Sony BMG, issued a categoric denial and said it wanted police to investigate what it says is ‘harassment’ of Ronan.
And today Ronan himself denied the claims, saying: 'I've never met Simon in my life. I'd love to, but I never have.


This news is speculation about a very populartelevision program. Surely this child has ever known incharge of the program, but to have more fame havereported this lie.


No comments:

Post a Comment