My birthday

Hi guys!
Today I will talk about my birthday!
My birthday is the 26th of August, every year obviously! hahaha
This year, 26th of August is a Thursday, and we celebrated the birthday in Friday. Friday I went to Dolce Vita restaurant with my friends to celebred my birthday and Aleix's birthday. I didn't invite Guille because he was on holidays at Valencia, I missed him so much. My family gave me a Guess watch, some money and a necklace and my friends gave two T-shirts, one skirt, a belt and a sock for the mobile. After dinner we went to Síkim Empuriabrava to dance with my friends and had a good time. In the Sikim I met my rowing friend Gemma, and she was a crazy girl and when she saw me, she sreamed! After Sikim, we went to the Saloon (Juan Carlos family's pub). When we were here, I met another friend, Xevi. When the party ends, Andrea went to my house for sleep with me, the party was ends, but the night was very long! At the bed, we talked until 5 o'clock. When they woke up, in the kitchen had "xurros" with chocolate, that's my favourite breakfast. My mother cook 25 "xurros" and we ate all.
This weekend was a happy weekend with my friends, and I passed a really good time becuase finally I was my 16 years old. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment